This is Mischa. We called her Mama. We found each other 11 years ago at Liberty Humane Society. Mischa was the love, and light of my life. This little lady is also the reason TAKA Dog Walk was created. My Best Friend in the world passed away late August at the age of 16. Mama was my first dog adoption. Over the years Mischa was gratious enough to open our home to 2 cats, 4 dogs, and even 2 goats in the yard that she helped take care of.
It is due to the care that I wanted for Mama, and her future siblings that we have such an incredible Pet care service dedicated to loving your furry family member the way you do.
With over 100 dog walks, outings, and adventures every day we are very hands on. We continuously give each, and every dog the individual love, and attention they deserve. In turn we are so grateful for the wiggly butz, contant kisses, tail wagging contests, and howls of joy that we get every single day.
This is our commitment to you, and your beloved pets
- We will absolutely love your Dog
- We will Pay full attention to, and have fun with your dog.
- We will make certain that your dog is on "Empty" before going back home.
- We will not use our cell phones, nor solicit for new dog clients on your dog's time. It's rude, and potentially dangerous.
- We will not introduce your dog to dogs that we don’t know.
- We will Walk your dog for a full half hour to an hour and a half (based on your furry baby's needs, the weather, and our schedule).
- Let us know when/if your building has scheduled Fire alarm testing drills. If we have a time range, and your key, we will do our best to make sure that your dog is out for the full duration of the drill. We never want your poor "baby" to suffer the awful, and upsetting noise of a fire drill.
If you want your dog to be social... you really should check us out. There is absolutely nothing as much fun as our TAKA Dog Walk social hours.